- This event has passed.
For parents of children up to 6 years of age.
This is a two hour session for any parent wanting to learn more about practical life activities at home and how to support their child’s independence while safely offering activities that will develop their focus & concentration, fine & gross motor skills, hand & eye coordination and life skills.
Each activity will have a purpose that will meet your child’s growing developmental needs.
During the two hours we will cover the following (but not limited to):
- The importance of Practical Life activities
- How to set up activities
- How to show or introduce activities to your child
- Useful resources you have at home
- Self-care for the child (dressing, eating, washing, etc)
- Stage of development and sensitive periods
After the workshop you will get emailed information for you to read at home, along with recommended activities to refer back to.